Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hilarious!!

So I don't have a picture for today's blog because I didn't have my camera at the right moment. I just had a funny story to tell.....On Sunday we were having dinner at Ryan's parent's with Kristi's family and Spencer and Cara. We just finished eating and were sitting around chatting. Olivia walks in with her mischievous grin and low and behold she has new slippers on her feet. Oh wait....! those aren't slippers!! Those are two huge maxi pads stuck to the bottom of her feet! I was laughing so hard I was crying. It was a riot. Olivia just thought she was queen of the trampoline! (aka Olivia the book series) I don't think I have laughed that hard and long in a really long time. I love my crazy gals! Nothing like a 2 yr old to make your day the best!

4 comments:

susan said...

That is hilarious! I wish we could've been there to see her "slippers." Livy is quite a character!

Jeff and Nanci said...

That is seriously hilarious! I would of died. Thanks for letting me help with the invites. It was fun to let Gracie play with you girls. She doesn't really have friends, she's only 1 you know. She does have a little neighbor girl that we do stuff with once and a while, but I miss doing stuff with you! Call me and we will finish the rest of the stuff for the shower. Chaow Baby!

Hogan Family said...

Gotta love the 2 year old inventive stage. So funny.

Jill said...

That is the FUNNIEST thing I have heard. I wish I could have been there!