Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Carnival


Olivia cheating at "fishing"


Decorating cookies with Hailey... you should have seen the finished product! Delicious!


The cake walk was Sammi's favorite. Olivia cried because she couldn't eat the cupcake. (she's allergic poor thing!)


This was my favorite. Watching Sammi try and eat a doughnut with no hands. Hilarious!


I decided I needed to be a cool mom for once and dress up. Sammi was so excited that we were both witches!


Sammi's school friends, Hailey and Ellie.


My two cuties. I just love Halloween!

5 comments:

Spencer & Cara said...

So fun! I love their costumes, seriously adorable!

Heather Bowles said...

You rock I don't think I have ever dressed up with my kids maybe next year or maybe not. Really cute!!!

Ashley said...

Way to go Laura for dressing up - the girls looks so cute!!

Jen said...

Your girls look so cute! You are such a great mom for dressing up. The girls keep bugging me about not dressing up. What fun parties!

Jeff and Nanci said...

I'm so proud of you for dressing up. You guys looked so cute! I think I'm going to dress up next year. It's fun to do it everyonce in a while.