Thursday, April 9, 2009

Olivia is three!


We went to Build a Bear and she made herself a bunny.

She got to lick the spoon and bowl from the milk/egg free chocolate once a year cake!




My baby's three!

9 comments:

Spencer & Cara said...

Happy birthday Olivia! She's so adorable, I've missed these little girls!

susan said...

I love the pics of Livy with cake all over her face. She is such a character.

Heather Bowles said...

Wow! That is crazy Olivia is 3. I wish I had been on vacation. I could really use one of those.

Bry n Dani Family said...

She is too cute. Looks like she had a great time. Happy Birthday Olivia. You should have brought me with you to St. George... I'd have babysat for you... ha ha ha. I'm glad you got a break from the cold!

scharee said...

too bad olivia didn't grow out of some of her allergies so she could have a REAL CHOCOLATE cake on her birthday...maybe next year!:) she seems to be pretty happy with hers anyway! how fun to go to st. george to celebrate too! it hasn't even been a month and i already want to go back. Happy birthday Olivia!

Jeff and Nanci said...

She is not 3!!!! Sammi is 3!!! Right? Your girls have grown up way too fast, and if Olivia really is 3 then it is time for the next one!!! And lets mix it up a bit and make it a boy this time. :)

Jeff and Nanci said...

Oh by the way...I like the cake in a bowl idea. It turned out cute. I've only baked them in rectangle cake pans. She looked like she enjoyed the cake even though it had no milk or eggs. Happy Birthday Olivia!!

Jeff and Nanci said...

I don't make cool cakes either. I'm all about easy too. I hope your girls grow out of their allergies too. When do you take them back to the allergist to see how it's going?

Hogan Family said...

Happy Birthday Olivia. She such a cutie. Birhtday are so much fun when your three.