Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sammi's five!

Sammi had one busy birthday! She started out at school......




Then she had dance.....





Then she had her birthday party at the Kangaroo Zoo. It was such a blast!!





She loved the tinkerbell cupcake cake.




It is amazing she still had so much energy after running around crazy at the zoo...Sammi had a soccer game. She scored five goals on her fifth birthday on 05/05/09! Yeah Sammi! She made the energizer bunny look bad!

6 comments:

Spencer & Cara said...

Don't we all wish we had as much energy as a 5 yr old! We'll be there on Sunday for sure! She's still into My Little Pony right? Let me know!

Bry n Dani Family said...

Wow, if only we could bottle that energy. Happy Birthday Sammi! 5 goals, awesome!

Shalise said...

Was all that in one day?-I think you deserve the energizer bunny award too!!

Jeff and Nanci said...

Ok I totally love the cake. You did an amazing job. Happy Bday Sammi!! She had one eventful day!

Heather Bowles said...

Wow, what a crazy day. I hope you had fun.

Hogan Family said...

Happy Birthday Sammi. I can't believe she is 5!! Only a 5 year old would have that kind of energy.