

Sammi's first day of kindergarten. Of course she had to wear a skirt!! She likes her teacher Miss Arthur and her new friend named Samantha.

Olivia's first day of preschool. Her teacher's name is Miss Ashley. She likes the little trampoline they use for tumbling and the stars that she gets to sit on.


The girls got some new hats from Swiss Days. We went and stayed at a friend's cabin in Midway and I was able to walk to Swiss Days a few times. The girls had a blast, but couldn't understand why they didn't get to sleep by Luke. Um....girls, "Boys and girls can't have sleepovers." Unfortunately they had to sleep in my room.
7 comments:
Looks like fun. Sammi is starting to look so much older. She looks so cute in on her first day.
Awe, Sammi and Oliva look so cute! I miss those little munchkins! Sammi's haircut is adorable!
I love Swiss Dayz!! Way cute hats!! They grow up so fast!!
Those hats are darling! How much are they?
Love the hats. I missed not going to Swiss days this year. Last year was my first time. It was great.
Sammi looks soooo excited to go to school!! Bet you are enjoying it too.
I can't believe you get to have them both in school. I bet you love all the spare time you have. I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment