We did our usual tradition of going to Packs Pumpkin Patch. Sarah is sick so she is not in any of the pictures. Sorry Sarah! Sammi chose the biggest pumpkin and Olivia chose the "baby" pumpkin.
The husband was all upset because he didn't get a picture of you. He wanted to get your name and everything so he could come back tomorrow and get a picture. I told him if you were working in the next couple of days you would try to go and see them, but I wasn't even sure if you were going to be working again before they go home. He thought you were great. He was all bummed you weren't in the post delivery family pic:)
4 comments:
Wow, I would say very small and very big. That picture of the two of them together is pretty funny.
Those two very different sized pumpkins cracked me up too!! Very cute.
I love the pumpkin patch! The kids have so much fun picking out their own pumpkins.
Oh BTW-that couple you delivered on 11/14...
The husband was all upset because he didn't get a picture of you. He wanted to get your name and everything so he could come back tomorrow and get a picture. I told him if you were working in the next couple of days you would try to go and see them, but I wasn't even sure if you were going to be working again before they go home. He thought you were great. He was all bummed you weren't in the post delivery family pic:)
It's just because you are AWESOME!!
Post a Comment