Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dancing beauties



Olivia and Sammi had a little Christmas dance recital. So much fun! They love to put on make-up!





After the dance concert, Santa was there. This is the first year we got a good picture with Olivia and Santa together. All the other years, Olivia, is crying or picking her nose.



Here are three of our six Christmas trees. The girls' loved putting on the ornaments this year. This is the first year in several that they have actually stayed on the tree!

Yes, Sammi is missing a tooth. Her very first!! It actually went well. There was no crying involved and it was painless! Olivia got new bifocals. We have bought yet another pair of glasses! They are to help with her eyes going crossed up close. I hope it works! We are still patching her left eye everyday for an hour to help build her right eye's muscles and vision. Poor girl, she is such a trooper!

5 comments:

Shalise said...

Smmi is quite the poser!! Such cute pics.

scharee said...

The girls look so darling dressed up for their performance! Did their skirts actually jingle?...too cute.

Maranda said...

Such cute girls!

I love the santa pics. Both girls looks so sweet.

Bry n Dani Family said...

Your girls are so adorable! They look so much like you. They are definitely growing up too fast. They both have great smiles too. I'm glad Sammi's first lost tooth was a good experience. That will make the rest a lot better. I love their dance skirts. Too cute. Did you make them?

Jer + Lu said...

What darling girls! I bet that dance concert was so much fun to watch! All I get is soccer, basketball, baseball... thrilling...