Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring fun!


We went to the zoo a couple of weeks ago when it was fabulous weather. The cute little red head is Nanci's girl, Gracie. The girls had fun together. I heard the poor baby giraffe has died since then. So sad.


The girls have to get cotton candy at the zoo. I think they enjoy that more than the animals!


I think Olivia is finally getting taller. We will find out percentages in a few weeks at her well visit. Little mini.


I love the baby elephant. I think it is the girls favorite too.




What the !!**! lady! Can't you see this is the prime spot for taking the Hogle Zoo picture. Do you have to park yourself right there? Honestly, what is wrong with people?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! my kids LOVE the zoo!
and way cute easter dresses! love them!

Shalise said...

Matching dresses-gotta take advantage of that-it won't last long. They look so cute!

Jeff and Nanci said...

How sad! I can't believe the giraffe died. I wonder why and also why the zebras died.

Jeff and Nanci said...

How sad! I can't believe the giraffe died. I wonder why and also why the zebras died.

Unknown said...

I love giraffes, I am sad he died. And i love your comment about the lady in the pic. I am so glad I am not the only one that thinks that way!