Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Birthday Girl!


Sammi turned six on Cinco De Mayo! She is growing up too fast!


For Sammi's birthday we went to Chuckee Cheese. Olivia and her had a great time. They loved to put the tokens in the machines.





Sammi is enjoying her new skates.


She ended the day with a soccer game. She scored two goals, yeah!

5 comments:

Shalise said...

Fun to see updates. Sammi looks so grown up and Olivia is 4-unbelievable! We need to get together soon.

Heather Bowles said...

Very cute. Skates are such a great idea. I wish I would have thought of it.

Hogan Family said...

What is it with kids and Chuckee Cheese...Katilyn loves it too. The girls are too cute.

Jeff and Nanci said...

Happy Birthday Sammi!!! I can't believe she is 6. Your girls are growing up too fast. I love her cute picture with curlies on the side of your blog. Very cute.

Bry n Dani Family said...

Happy Birthday to Sammi (late)! What a soccer player! She is so cute! Looks like her momma!