Friday, August 6, 2010

Bear Lake

We ventured off to the Stewart reunion this year 35 weeks pregnant at all. I survived because of several helping hands. Thanks to all the girls' aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents!

Olivia was fearless in the water. She loved the diving board and the slide. She had to have her floaties of course!


Sammi did great off the diving board. She was afraid she wouldn't make it to the side of the pool so she jumped off sideways. Luckily she never got hurt.


The slide was a nice addition to the pool this year. Lots of fun!





Thanks to Seth, Susan, and uncle Ryan for taking the girls on the wave runners!


Olivia loved the wave runners. She would have stayed on it the whole day!




2 comments:

Heather Bowles said...

Wow, you are brave. I am glad you made it. I love bear lake though, I could spend a lot of time at the lake.

Anonymous said...

how fun! looks like your having a great summer!