Thursday, September 9, 2010

School is in!


Olivia is at Discovery Academy where her grandma is her teacher! She loves it. She has a special science field day once a month, music every Wednesday, and art class every Friday.


Sammi is in the first grade. She loves having three recesses! She has school lunch once a week because she is too picky! She is losing her teeth and GIANT ones are replacing her old ones. How in the world are the new teeth going to fit into her tiny mouth? Poor thing. We better start saving for orthodontics already, dang it!

4 comments:

Heather Bowles said...

Your girls look so cute. I know what you mean by giant teeth. Kalebs look so wierd right know. I hope things are going good for you with the new baby and all.

scharee said...

Today was the day to post about school I guess!;) The girls look adorable. Mclayne {and} Cole miss them. Thanksgiving will be quite the reunion!

Spencer & Cara said...

These girls are growing up so quickly... Makes me so sad we are missing it all! :( we will hopefully be up for Christmas, love you guys!

Bry n Dani Family said...

Sammi looks so grown up. I think she'll look cute with big teeth. Some kids look cute and others look a little funny, my kids included...at least until the next set comes in next to them. Now they look good. How is your little man doing?