Ok Laura I have to agree with dani because I don't know how you fit it all in. I have been wanting to do swimming lessons with my kids, but have been dreading putting them in and actually having to take them. But I just had to say you have gotten me thinking about it again.
So adorable! We brought Buddy this past weekend, and Olivia and Sammi LOVED him, we actually got Olivia to sit right next to buddy and pet him. Quite the improvement!
5 comments:
okay...when did olivia's hair get so long! have i been away that long?! it's going to be fun to see them in person!
Laura, you are a supermom; dance, swim lessons, wow. Olivia is getting so big!
Ok Laura I have to agree with dani because I don't know how you fit it all in. I have been wanting to do swimming lessons with my kids, but have been dreading putting them in and actually having to take them. But I just had to say you have gotten me thinking about it again.
So adorable! We brought Buddy this past weekend, and Olivia and Sammi LOVED him, we actually got Olivia to sit right next to buddy and pet him. Quite the improvement!
Oh my gosh! She looks so cute in her glasses. Is she doing better at wearing them? And her hair is so long. What a cutie!
Post a Comment