Saturday, June 21, 2008

potty and sandboxes

( Sammi's birthday party guests in May)
Olivia is sleeping and Sammi is playing outside in the sandbox, so I don't really have a good excuse not to start a blog. Well, actually the bathroom could use a clean but this sounded a little funner. I am not quite sure what I am doing so here goes......
I tried putting Olivia in panties today and it lasted 5 hours. Back to the good ol' diapers and another cleaning to the office carpet. Could have been worse she just piddled!
Ryan brought home sand the other day to fill the sandbox and the kids love it. I love that they are entertained! So much for clean clothes......yeah right! (what's that?)

4 comments:

Jeff and Nanci said...

yeah!! I'm so proud of you! I love it that everyone has a blog. I really do need to kick myself in the butt and post for often, it just takes time and Gracie has been sick for 3 weeks so she wants to be held all the time. Happy Blogging Laura! Nanci

Spencer & Cara said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you started one up! Now I can see what goes on in your guys lives! Good luck! I haven't been to good at posting lately so hopefully you're a better blogger than I am!

scharee said...

another blog for me to stalk...i can't wait! here are my four stages of blogging...
1.excitement...fun, new experience-very exciting to learn and post
2.addiction...get trapped in the never ending links...eventually find yourself reading a total stranger's posts on pee, poo, and breast-feeding, but still can't stop.
3.rehab...set up google reader and limit daily or weekly blogging...expect relapses
4.controlled hobby...this seems to be the goal... i'm not there yet, but almost!
so, this is what you're in for...good luck controlling the addiction (especially with such cute + hilarious girls)!

Bry n Dani Family said...

I'm so glad you started a blog too. Very fun. Good luck with the potty training. I usually don't last long etiher. I wait until my kids just about train themselves, less mess to clean up. I'll bet your kids love the sandbox. Mine miss theirs.