Olivia had fallen and hit her head on the coffee table while wearing her glasses. She cut above her eye. We hurried to pick her up and luckily our Pediatrician's office is open until 8pm and my sister was working there that night. The Dr. hooked Olivia up with some glue, steri strips, & of course a sucker. The whole thing probably traumatized grandma the most. WE LOVE YOU GRANDMA!





7 comments:
Poor Olivia! It seems like ages since we've seen you guys! I miss those little stinkers. Glad it wasn't any worse!
Poor girl! Glad to see she is recovering well though. We also saw Dark Knight at the IMAX - it was awesome! But we had to sit in the 2nd row, so we might go see it again.
Ouch. Her piggy tails are so cute. They make her look older! What a cutie! I hope that this doesn't scare you from going on dates. You should go out again and go to that restaurant you didn't quite make it to. You owe it to yourselves.
How sad for Olivia!! And now she will be traumatized for life for having to wear or glasses. :)
She is so cute, those are really cute pictures of her. Well I am glad nothing worse happened. I agree with dani, you should defenitly go out more often. I am pretty lucky my one neice is old enuff to babysit and now I have two more that are getting really close so we go out all the time. I am always so happy on the days that I know I get to go out that night and the day just drags until mitch gets home. We try to go out about every other weekend.
Poor little Darlin'! Cuts on the head are never good.
Hope you don't mind that I blog-stalked you!
Have a great day. ~~ Jill
Poor girl. Good for you and Ryan going on a date without the kids. Try again, don't give up yet on the date nights.
Post a Comment