Ryan and I are crazy! We went to Lagoon on Saturday. The girl's had a blast! Sammi's favorite ride was puff the roller coaster. The kids went from ride to ride and drank a lot of Icee. (I think that's why they didn't get tired) We didn't get home until 11:00. Sammi loves to smile for the camera....Olivia is another story!
You are so good to take your kids to Lagoon. It was so fun for me as a kid. I wish we lived there in summer so my kids could have the same memories. Maybe someday. I would love to let our kids play sometime. I think they would have lots of fun. We'll all have to have a big playdate with everyone at a park or at my Dad's and let the kids all run around or something. I'll be home in three weeks! We'll have to make some plans.
That's so fun you got to go to Lagoon. The kids begged us to get season passes again, but they were already spoiled enough with going to disneyland and seaworld. Your girls look like they had a blast!
2 comments:
You are so good to take your kids to Lagoon. It was so fun for me as a kid. I wish we lived there in summer so my kids could have the same memories. Maybe someday. I would love to let our kids play sometime. I think they would have lots of fun. We'll all have to have a big playdate with everyone at a park or at my Dad's and let the kids all run around or something. I'll be home in three weeks! We'll have to make some plans.
That's so fun you got to go to Lagoon. The kids begged us to get season passes again, but they were already spoiled enough with going to disneyland and seaworld. Your girls look like they had a blast!
Post a Comment