Thursday, July 3, 2008

Surprise



Ryan surprised me at work on our anniversary and brought these gorgeous roses! He brought the girls and they were able to see where mommy works. It was actually Ryan's first time to see the new hospital as well. He got a little lost finding the building where the L & D is. The hospital is way too big! So I saw Ryan twice for 10 min on our anniversary....the girls and I visited him at work in the morning and they came to see me that night at work.

2 comments:

Spencer & Cara said...

How sweet! Thats a bummer you only got to see each other that much, you guys need to do something to celebrate! I'll see you on Saturday, I'm getting a pedicure with you guys at 10, so that should be fun!

Jeff and Nanci said...

Those are soooo pretty. I love roses too, but I've decided that dasies and wild flowers last longer than roses. I don't have to worry about either though cause Jeff doesn't believe in buying flowers. Happy (everybody has to work) 8 year anniversary!