I've been tagged and I thought it might be a little fun.....
I tag Nanci, Danielle, & Heather. This means you respond with your own post on your blog if you want.
01. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 7:10 AM
02. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds...Hello!
03. WHAT IS THE LAST FILM THAT YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? this is pretty pathetic, the last Harry Potter. If you count the Drive Inn then Kung Fu Panda.
04. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? The Office. Ready for new episodes already.
05. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Cereal, this week is Frosted Mini Wheats
06. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Jane
07. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Tomato, onion, pickles, mustard, fish, I am sure there's lots more...What I'm not picky.
08. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? Gosh..I don't ever listen to CD's I have an ipod. Back in the day probably Joshua Tree.
09. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Subaru Forester
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Turkey bacon guacamole from Quiznos
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? dishonesty...does that count?
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? my pajama pants.(they're made out of Modal and I sure love em)
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? HAWAII...I love it there!
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Technically I don't have my bathroom. Ryan ripped it apart when we moved in 4 and half years ago. I don't know what color I would paint it....haven't thought about it yet. I would like to think about it, but then I would start having angry emotions. Sensitive subject!
15. FAVORITE KIND OF CLOTHING? my scrubs...they are so comfy and I love not having to decide what to wear to work.
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Hopefully by my kids. If I win a million dollars then Hawaii here I come!
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? Is that possible when your birthday is December 26th? My 16th was pretty cool. I drove my brother's truck to the Layton Hills Mall and I thought I was hot stuff!
18. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO RESPOND? I think they all will respond.
19. FAVORITE SAYING? I don't have a favorite but...one two three gets Sammi to obey! I feel like I say that all the time.
20. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? December 26th
21. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? night
22. PETS? ryan's allergic.
23. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US?? I think I am going to drop down some shifts on the new schedule starting the last week in August....probably not exciting for you, but man I am excited!
24. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? teacher, nurse, mom
25. HOW OLD DO YOU FEEL? what kind of question is this?
26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Peanut Butter Twix...that sounds soooo good right now!
27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? tulips and roses
28. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Memorial Day next year....we are supposed to be on a Stewart vacation then. No cooking, cleaning, laundry, work, tantrums, & melt downs for a whole week! ohhh if only it were sooner.
29. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the air conditioner. peace and quiet.
30. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? almond joy
31. WHAT WOULD YOU WISH ON STARS? my kids to be allergy free and happy. Olivia to have perfect eyes/sight.
32. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? If I were a crayon I wouldn't want Olivia to use me...I'd be broken, or in her tummy, or spit onto the floor. Fushia's fancy for purple.
33. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Honestly I don't know...I am inside with the ac on.
34. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? I don't drink soft drinks. My favorite beverage is orange Sobe
35. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Cafe Rio!!! Rumbi Grill, El Matador, Olive Garden are close 2nds
36. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I can't remember. I do remember that my sister put toothpaste on my dolls behind once because she was mad at me. I'll never let her forget...I was devastated.
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? yuck and yuckier. how 'bout late spring or early fall? The 70's year round!
38. HUGS OR KISSES? both!!!
39. COFFEE OR TEA? never had either, and never will.
40. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate all the way
41. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO RESPOND ON THEIR BLOGS? Why else would I tag them?
42. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 2 wks ago...don't want to talk about it.
43. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? worked at the hospital...had to stay 45 minutes late because we were way busy. job security. people are always having babies.
44. FAVORITE SMELL? escada.
45. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? SPIDERS!!!!! I agree with Wizzy! I think that's pretty much the only time I swear...when I have to kill them cause Ryan's not here.
46. SALTY OR SWEET? sweet...still craving the pb twix
47. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? one, honest
48. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? 9 and a half years. wow almost 10!
49. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Sunday: I get to take a nap and go to my in-laws where my mother in law is the best cook, and whatever day Ryan has off.
50. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 3...not really a mover
51. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? probably not. i'm too shy. i used to be so outgoing, the older i get the shyier i get.
Peyton 23rd Birthday
1 year ago
4 comments:
hahaha I loved this
- WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? "SPIDERS!!!!! I agree with Wizzy! I think that's pretty much the only time I swear...when I have to kill them cause Ryan's not here."
I agree completely!
Okay so I responded to the tag, it was fun to read all the answers you gave, I can't wait to read everybody elses
I laughed my head off at 19 and 36. So funny! It works for my kids too. Thanks for sharing.
This waws so much fun to read!! Seriously. It's great to get to know you better :)
Post a Comment