We lived in Denver for four years, so we spent tons of time up at Grand Lake, but I haven't been there on the 4th in quite a while. I have very fond memories of our trip to Grand Lake. I still tease my mom about complaining that we were keeping her up by being too loud, but she was snoring. My Grandma has terminal cancer, but is doing extremly well right now and it is in remission, but because of that they didn't spend any time up there last summer. My parents are going there this week.
My parents were getting rid of some stuff this weekend and in the desk that used to be in my bedroom was still all my old stuff from jr. and high school. Brandon brought this bag home FULL of stuff including pictures of me and you with Tara and Amy and Elizabeth (from Indiana)and Zach Taylor, letters you wrote me the summer I went to Michigan, Jill and Russ' wedding invitation and notes you wrote me in school. It was SO fun to go through and brought back so many happy memories. When I get a scanner I am going to scan some photos and post them on the blog.
I see your sister a lot because she works at Patrick's Dr. office. His Dr. is Kathy, who was a youth leader of mine, I am sure you remember her.
Anyway, before I write a novel, I just wanted to mention that to you. We really should get together and catch up at some point.
I want to go to bear lake. Invite me next time. Ryan can stay home and I'll go in his place...Hee Hee! The girls are so cute. Did you see the pictures of Gracie at 6 months. I know I'm slow!
Yay so fun! I absolutely love your girls they are so fun. Can't wait for next year! Its really great getting to know you guys better as well! Love the pictures, I'm sad I didn't take more. We'll see you guys sometime soon for Sunday dinner!
Hey that looks like fun at bear lake, I have only been there once to help mitchs grandparents build some deck on their property up there. It was fun though, it was cool how far you can walk out and it doesn't get to deep for the kids. Those are cute pics of your family.
5 comments:
We lived in Denver for four years, so we spent tons of time up at Grand Lake, but I haven't been there on the 4th in quite a while. I have very fond memories of our trip to Grand Lake. I still tease my mom about complaining that we were keeping her up by being too loud, but she was snoring. My Grandma has terminal cancer, but is doing extremly well right now and it is in remission, but because of that they didn't spend any time up there last summer. My parents are going there this week.
My parents were getting rid of some stuff this weekend and in the desk that used to be in my bedroom was still all my old stuff from jr. and high school. Brandon brought this bag home FULL of stuff including pictures of me and you with Tara and Amy and Elizabeth (from Indiana)and Zach Taylor, letters you wrote me the summer I went to Michigan, Jill and Russ' wedding invitation and notes you wrote me in school. It was SO fun to go through and brought back so many happy memories. When I get a scanner I am going to scan some photos and post them on the blog.
I see your sister a lot because she works at Patrick's Dr. office. His Dr. is Kathy, who was a youth leader of mine, I am sure you remember her.
Anyway, before I write a novel, I just wanted to mention that to you. We really should get together and catch up at some point.
I want to go to bear lake. Invite me next time. Ryan can stay home and I'll go in his place...Hee Hee! The girls are so cute. Did you see the pictures of Gracie at 6 months. I know I'm slow!
Yay so fun! I absolutely love your girls they are so fun. Can't wait for next year! Its really great getting to know you guys better as well! Love the pictures, I'm sad I didn't take more. We'll see you guys sometime soon for Sunday dinner!
Hey that looks like fun at bear lake, I have only been there once to help mitchs grandparents build some deck on their property up there. It was fun though, it was cool how far you can walk out and it doesn't get to deep for the kids. Those are cute pics of your family.
It was great seeing you and your girls at Bear Lake. I love the pictures.
Jody
Post a Comment