Monday, November 10, 2008

Ryan's fantastic golf trip

Ryan is a lucky man. He flew to California and golfed 36 holes 3 days in a row. No wife. No kids. Just Ryan and the guys.


4 comments:

Jeff and Nanci said...

I'm pretty jealous of the california trip! It looks so beautiful there. And how lucky for him, no kids, no wife.

susan said...

Sammi's dance recital looks like so much fun!

The deal with my toe is that it is almost completely grown back, but started to become ingrown on one side. The podiatrist removed the ingrown portion of the toenail yesterday. It's not as painful as I thought it would be. But the good news is that the cute shoes didn't cause the problem. Just one of those things.

Heather Bowles said...

Lucky, Mitch would love doing that as well. I think he would be happy if it was just no kids.

Bry n Dani Family said...

Wow, its good to have time off like that now and again. Good for him! Hopefully he came home all rested and ready to help out with the girls;)