Ryan tried very diligently to take pictures before church. Church happens to start at 9 am. With the rush of everything they turned out so so. I took Olivia to her eye appointment on Friday (we have one every few months). I didn't hear what I usually do....things are going well & keep her glasses on. She is pretty good about wearing her glasses now. She only takes them off occasionally. Yeah! However, they are not doing the job. Her eyes are getting worse and they are crossing more. Surgery is scheduled for Jan 8th. When Dr. Hoffman gave me the news I was kind of in shock! I hadn't realized her eyes were crossing. When I looked at the 25 pictures Ryan took today Olivia's eyes were crossed in several of them. The worry is if she doesn't have surgery then she may lose her vision. So we are lucky that surgery is an option. I just hope it goes as smoothly as her first surgery. I am so scared because I don't think she will handle the recovery as well as she did at six months. She was an angel baby and now she is a crazy two year old! I am so grateful for my girls and I just love them soooo much! I just ask that you keep Olivia in your prayers in January! Thanks!


7 comments:
What a bummer that she has to have surgery again. Hopefully everything turns out well. The girls look so adorable in their matching dresses. We'll keep Olivia in our prayers.
i hadn't noticed anything either...what a shock. hopefully she'll still be so excited about her jeep that the surgery won't even phase her! we'll be in utah late thursday night...do you have any twilight plans?
Oh Olivia, our sweet little girl. I'm sure everything will turn out okay. If you need anything at all please don't hesitate to ask. If you need us to take Sammi or anything we are more than happy to. And we'll definitely keep her in our prayers.
What cute girls! I am impressed you have her wearing those all the time. What a feat!!! We'll be praying for her!
What cute dresses! They are adorable. I'm so sorry about Olivia. I hope the surgery works and that everything goes well. I'm sure it will. Love you guys Nanci
We are here if you need us too. We will keep her in our prayers as well. I hope things go well.
However, the girls look so sweet in those dresses. So cute!
i don't think ryan is up for twilight, he will probably take mclayne to madagascar 2 instead. how do you pre-buy tickets?
Post a Comment