Friday, December 5, 2008

Festival of Trees

For Sammi's school field trip this month we went to the Festival of Trees. Of course Sammi's favorite was the princess tree.




Thanks to Miss Lois, I survived! This was my favorite tree.


Little Liv stuck in the stroller!



Sammi had a mini dance concert tonight. She loves to put on make-up. Make-up is already an obsession of hers. Isn't this a little young for that?


I had to throw this photo in. She is so much fun!

3 comments:

Spencer & Cara said...

Sammi looks so grown up... its blowing my mind! Let me know when her next performance is!

Heather Bowles said...

Very cute pics. Its has been a little while sense you posted. Not that I have posted any pics lately. Hope you are having a good christmas so far.

Jeff and Nanci said...

I love sammi's tutu. I'm going to try and make some of those for Bailey and Gracie. I want them to be fairies next year for Halloween.