Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Baby

Today is the big day. We are taking Olivia in for surgery at 12:15 today. She is doing well with fasting, poor thing. She isn't complaining at all. She just keeps saying, "Is it time for surgery?" She is such a sweet girl. She keeps us on our toes...it's never good when Olivia is around and it is quiet. It's so hard to get upset with her because she does the best sad child face. She has always been a momma's girl. She has been my best snuggler. She still loves to give snuggles. She is a really good singer. When she was 12 months old she could sing all the words to Happy Birthday. She knows several church songs and loves to sing them. She loves her sister even though they fight often. She loves babies! I love you Olivia!


3 comments:

Page said...

Hope everything goes well. We will be thinking of you guys! Keep us updated on how things go.

Heather Bowles said...

Good Luck, I am praying for you. Let us know how it goes. Does she have to stay over night or is it outpatient.

Jeff and Nanci said...

She is such a doll!! By the time you read this she will have already had her surgery, but I hope you know I'm praying it all went well. I'll call you tomorrow when I wake up to see how things went. Love you guys.