Thursday, February 19, 2009

keep your clothes on!

How many outfits can two little girls go through in one day? A LOT! Sam and Liv LOVE to pick their own clothes out and dress themselves. If we're not going out in public I can handle it, but does it always have to be such a big mess? If we are going out in public can't their mom pick out the outfit without a fight? Why do they feel the need to wear a dress/skirt everyday when it's 32 degrees outside? Why do they care about what they are wearing? They are too young to care about clothes/style right? Shouldn't I not be dealing with this until the teenage years?


You gotta love the backwards summer dress, with no shirt, and bloomers on the head!


I had another picture of Sammi posing, however, after a closer look there was a cute little naked bum behind her dressing! Oopsy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know how that is, Haylie changes her clothes like every hour! silly girls!

Heather Bowles said...

Funny. I really do not have that problem.

Unknown said...

Oh yes, we have that problem. Definetly not just a girl thing!

Jeff and Nanci said...

I'm dreding the day Gracie decides she knows how to take her clothes off. Right now she just insists on taking her shoes and socks off as soon as her butt hits the car seat. Then I have to search the car for socks and shoes before we can go in anywhere. Gotta love'em!

Hogan Family said...

Amen. Katilyn wants to wear a skirt and tank all the time. It is freezing outside. Every day we fight about it, except the day dad dresses her. He lets her pick whatever she wants. I don't know what is scarier, dad picking the clothes or Katilyn.

Bry n Dani Family said...

So funny! My girls love to dress themselves so I encourage them to just put dress-ups on over the clothes they are wearing and then I don't have their clean clothes every where just dress-ups. So far I haven't had too many fights on me picking what they wear. I guess I'm just lucky they trust my judgment when I say that doesn't look good. I do let them do their own thing as long as we don't go out in public though. I think that helps! Good luck!!!

Jill said...

I had to set days that Sadie could wear a skirt/dress. She wears them Tues. Thurs and Sunday and she has to wear pants/capri's or shorts the others. Aren't lil' girlies fun?!?

Shalise said...

I'm hoping the bloomers on the head thing catches on-very cute!! Let them do that one in public and I'm sure it'll be the thing!