Thursday, March 26, 2009

?Christmas!!?

It has been snowing the passed few days which makes me feel like it's Christmas time! I never posted any christmas pictures, so here are a few!! Maybe now it can quit snowing.


This was one of Sammi's favorite gifts! It came with some make-up and boy does she love make-up! (the make-up only lasted 3 days, it got thrown away because she drew on the computer and TV with it)


Sammi's facial expression is classic! Her bike is a love/hate thing. She loves it, however she is scared of it. Even w/the training wheels on. I have to hold onto her the whole time while she is riding it.


Liv's got a new ride! And yes, my foot has been run over. OUCH!


On Christmas Eve we go to my mom's house. One of the traditions is to have each family do a talent. For our talent the girls sang Rudolph. So cute!


Another tradition on Christmas Eve the grandkids act out the nativity while someone reads the story from the Bible. I did this when I was a little girl.





Christmas Eve was full of excitment. My niece performed a magic show for one of her talents. It included green ink....Olivia found the green ink later that evening....
needless to say we spent a lot of time/product trying to get the ink out of the carpet. I think we did a pretty good job. Lesson learned....never leave green ink out in a room no matter if the door is shut. A two year old can climb and find anything interesting, even if there are presents, family galore, food, and entertainment.

3 comments:

Heather Bowles said...

Let me just say, I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

scharee said...

it's snowing crazy around here, not to mention we're going to get cole's one year old pictures today, so we're pretending it's christmas time too!

Jeff and Nanci said...

I can't believe how big all your nieces and nephews are. They are growing up way too fast. I love the facial expression on Sammi! I really don't know how she could really enjoy riding it if she looks that terrified. Lol